Social Media InternAdventure Wagon
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media InternTim Mann Financial
Social Media InternshipFuture Brands
Amazing Peronal Assistant/ GhostWriter for Blog & Social MediaNext Level Success
Social Media Startup InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Social Media InternFarotech
Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
Good Anchorage Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: November 21 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCome work with a professional, energetic group of Maritime & IT explorers! We are looking for open-minded, creative individuals to contribute to our modern Maritime & Tourism World. GA views interns as our future workforce; therefore, work assigned to an intern is professional in nature & is conducted in a learning environment that provides each student real-world experience & an opportunity to be evaluated for potential long-term employment. Internship assignments are open to associate, undergraduate, graduate, & post-graduate students & are based on entry-level professional job descriptions, which will involve a great deal of independent work under the guidance of a senior-level supervisor & mentors. The position will operate remotely (from the comfort of your own space!). You will be directly supervised by the Project Manager via regular Skype, email & phone communication.
Looking for an intern with strong knowledge & understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. Company is currently developing a social media campaign. The intern chosen will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant & passionate team who are very excited to share Good Anchorage with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
About Good Anchorage
Good Anchorage is a global UGC website for maritime information – although the business office is based in Vanuatu we have business units based all around the world. We are flexible & willing to work around student schedules.
View our Inception Team at http://www.goodanchorage.com/about-us
View our advisory Board at http://www.goodanchorage.com/advisory-board
When applying, we request a resume, & confirmation of the school’s requirements if any.
Responsibilities• Contribute to social media design project in various ways
• Monitor & post on blogs, forums, & social networks
• Online outreach & promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, & more
• Website & social media optimization
• Keyword analysis
• Cost/benefit analysis
RequirementsStudents applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Language majors, with 3 years of experience on the Web & a solid understanding of youth markets.
Interns who perform successfully & meet program requirements are invited to continue in the program for the duration of their degree programs & may be granted the opportunity for conversion to permanent employment upon graduation.
• Build your resume with professional experience
• Work with an innovative, team-oriented firm
• Learn valuable business, technology, & imaging skills while nurturing personal growth
The overall job function is to support the team with activities related to Geography, Mapping, Satellite Imaging, Maritime & Tourism Information, plus Data Dissemination with opportunities in both full & part time positions.
The following are basic skill sets required for GA’s internship program
• Exceptional spoken & written English skills
• Excellent communication skills & willingness to work as part of a team
• Intelligence & a positive attitude
• Be geographically aware
• Know how to use Windows OS computers
• Working knowledge of Qgis
• Working knowledge of Photoshop
• Working knowledge of Excel
• Working knowledge of Google Earth
• Basic familiarity with Geo Coordinate systems, GPS concepts & formats
• Able to operate on your own with weekly Skype team calls
The following are value add factors but not required
• Ability to travel & not susceptible to motion- sickness
• A sense of adventure & exploring
• Your own secure Windows OS workstation or laptop