PR/Marketing Firm Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Spring Social Media Intern Needed for Menswear CompanyDescendant of Thieves
Social Media Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Social Media Internship (PAID - Virtual) with Analytics ExperienceWordpress Interns
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media & Community Management InternEFA MKTG
Instagram Rockstar & Social Media InternEFA MKTG
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Growth Hacker for a Venture Capital FirmBookmark This
3Si Micro Venture & Holdings
Posted: August 07 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description3Si Micro Venture & Holdings (3Si) (www.3SiHoldings.com) is a early-stage investment firm, venture capital consultancy and virtual business incubator (VBI).
We specialize in providing access to capital to early-stage startup ventures. We work with entrepreneurs who are pushing the envelope to improve the human condition through innovation. Our specialty lies in companies that are technology based, through we are agnostic in who we assist with raising capital.
Our mission statement: "Co-Creating the Future of Entrepreneurship."
3Si is looking for an undergraduate student who is majoring in Social Media, Sales, Marketing, Communications or a similar concentration. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Digital marketing, Web and Social Media knowledge is a must and will be heavily considered when choosing the best applicant for the internship position.
The candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience and knowledge in all aspects of the marketing and sales process.
- The hours are flexible.
- This internship can be used for college credit.
If your looking for a chance to work with companies across a wide range of industries, this is the position for you.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Work with startup entrepreneurs across the U.S.
- Establish a social media marketing plan for portfolio companies and 3Si
- Commit to 1-2 hours per day; Monday- Friday
- Voluntary nights and weekends (For local Interns)
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Management, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Business Growth Strategies, Thinking Outside The Box, Marketing Automation, Hootsuite, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, Facebook Marketing
Preferred - Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship, Internet Entrepreneur, Virtual Assistance, Google Drive, Venture Capital, Angel Investing, Fundraising, Early-stage Startups, Startup Marketing, Lean Startup