Social Media InternAdventure Wagon
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media InternTim Mann Financial
Social Media InternshipFuture Brands
Amazing Peronal Assistant/ GhostWriter for Blog & Social MediaNext Level Success
Social Media Startup InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Social Media InternFarotech
Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
SOCIAL MEDIA / GROWTH INTERNSHIPBookmark This
Posted: August 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat: Work with a small, engaging team to promote SELFKIE, a new iOS keyboard platform, while learning from social media and marketing professionals.
Where: Remote! You can work from your bedroom, or the local Starbucks -- up to you!
When: Starting now!
Why: Learn about social media / marketing from a young group of hustlers that are obsessed with changing the way consumers use digital products! Be part of the future!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences and grow engagement.
- Promote app with traditional marketing, focused on acquiring new users.
- Use the apps! Have fun and be social!
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.