SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Viral and Social Content WriterCarrs Media
Social MediaFounder Group
Social Midea & Email Marketing InternTea Hee Hee
Digital Marketing + Social Media Intern WantedTrident Coffee
SEO InternOvi Hosting Pvt Ltd (webbazaar)
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media Guru - Facebook/InstagramBookmark This
CONFIDENTIAL MEN'S LUXURY BRAND
Posted: July 29 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA men's start-up fashion and lifestyle brand is looking for an enthusiastic intern to assist with various social media activities. Our collections have been featured on the HuffPost, NBC's Access Hollywood and several other major media outlets.
Responsibilities- Publish content daily and posting to Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter
- The ideal candidate will flourish in an entrepreneurial and non-layered environment.
- We’re looking for someone who is driven, very intelligent, proactive, detail-oriented, and personable with a can-do-attitude and who can multi-task several projects. As a rapidly growing business, we are looking for candidates who are extremely passionate about men's fashion, luxury, writing, marketing, entrepreneurship and are excited about the idea of building a brand
- Manage the blog and social media pages
- Collaborate with our creative team to create content for our new blog that provides advice from fashion, beauty, food, fitness and perspective
- Participate in new idea sessions and the possible development and execution of those ideas (i.e., new websites / blogs, marketing campaigns & social media experiences)
- Practice improving the visibility of your posts through social media analytics, search engine optimization and meta tags
Requirements- Currently pursuing a degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, Fashion, Communications or Advertising in an accredited school
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Must be able to commit to a work schedule of 2-3 days per week for a minimum of 14 hours per we
- College credit will given for this internship
- Can even work from school or home if preferred Flexible hours in an entrepreneurial culture
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Blogging, Social Media Advertising, Article Writing
Preferred - Fashion