Marketing Social MediaHeal 4 Real
Social Media Marketing SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media & Community Management InternStimulus
Marketing/Social Media InternAO Group
Passtionate Social Media InternFDG
Social Media & Community Management InternCostco Wholesale
Social Media Guru !!Bookmark This
fab furniture co
1 west 34th st
New York, NY
Posted: December 09 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"Fashion Furniture co" based out of nyc is a brand-new home decor website that helps people find the latest and trendiest furniture.. With this in mind, it is Fab Furn. mission to provide its users with the power to easily connect with the greatest home decor items at the greatest value.
With us, you will always have the opportunity to turn a ordinary night into an extraordinary experience. You will be working with a skilled team of professionals already on our staff.
- Coordinate with teams
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for the company main websites
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
· A position that allows you to think for yourself.
· Energetic colleagues who want to make a difference
- Fantastic office space overlooking the beautiful Manhattan skyline.
We are looking to build and expand rapidly. We do provide college credit if applicable from your college. (Please ask us and show your papers to us beforehand).
We've had a super successful internship program last year and this year will be even better! We will be holding our final interviews during Dec. If you think you'd be a better fit for a different position, please send us your resume and cover letter to the email address seen on your left-hand corner of your screen.
Requirementsseeks a Social Media Digital Marketing Specialist to implement the overall marketing, and e-commerce strategy for our newly relaunched website. This person will be involved in developing web based marketing initiatives to increase traffic and sales on the site. The successful applicant will be conversant in social media, blogging, SEO and SEM strategies and analysis, as well as non web-based marketing initiatives. Daily responsibilities will include:
• Creating and implementing web based promotional campaigns and monitoring their effectiveness,
• Developing social media channels that increase awareness of our website and brand,
• Writing and editing copy as needed.
• Working with our internal merchandising and creative teams to develop strategies that support our brand equity and business objectives.
The skills required for the position are as follows:
• 2-4 years results oriented experience with a track record in implementing media campaigns, and social media, blogging and e-commerce strategies,
• Must be a self-starter, with an out-of-the-box perspective,
• Excellent writing and copywriting skills,
• Ability to work with different people at all levels of the company and build consensus,
• Advanced Computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint,
• Knowledge of Photoshop is highly desirable,
• Experience in the Fashion industry is a plus,
• BA in a related field including PR, Marketing, Business, Journalism etc. a plus
full time employment avail post intern.
SkillsRequired - Online Social Networking, Advanced Excel, E-commerce SEO
Preferred - Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop