Social Media & Community Management InternEFA MKTG
Instagram Rockstar & Social Media InternEFA MKTG
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media InternFreshly
Social Media InternshipApplause Africa Magazinee
Social Media & Community Management InternSPARE
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Social Media & Marketing InternGaita Luxury
Social MediaBookmark This
Equine Business Strategies
Posted: June 01 2015
Company Location: Westfield, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are Equine Business Strategies (EBS); we provide customized coaching and consulting packages to those in the equine industry, whether they are farriers, coaches, trainers, etc. This position is for a Social Media guru.
Our niche is very specific and we have proven systems in place to help our company grow to the next level. You will be working very closely with our sales and marketing management teams to find research all aspects and topics regarding all things equine.
GOAL OF INTERNSHIP:
To provide a beneficial experience for a social media marketing intern through daily operations and projects that directly affect the company in a positive way.
ResponsibilitiesUnderstanding our business and having the ability to address questions and concerns is vital to your success in this position. Desire to take a genuine interest in the business in an important attitude.
An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
Follows policies and procedures.
Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
Supports organization's goals and values.
Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Interns must have a flexible schedule and must be dedicated.
Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
Requirements1. Updating all affiliated Facebook/LinkedIn/Google Plus/Twitter/Pinterest/YouTube pages.
2. Engaging in social media marketing efforts.
3. Research and content writing of Blogs.
4. Creating marketing copy for direct mail, e-newsletters, website and other materials.
5. Preparing, reviewing and presenting information based on tasks assigned to you.
6. Performing other duties as may be assigned from time-to-time by EBS.
7. Highly organized with the ability to multi-task in high pressure situations.
8. Monitoring our competitors.
9. Submitting events to local newspapers, radio and TV stations.
10. Writing of press releases.
11. Photo manipulation/graphic design for both web and printed media.
12. Maintain good public relations and interacts with clients, customers, and co-workers in a respectful and professional manner.
13. Ability to pay strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills.
14. Dependable, reliable, factual and highly self-motivated.
15. Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape.