InternetArmstrong World Industries
Social Media and Admin InternCinderblock
Social Media & Community Management InternShadoe Publishing
Social Media intern for Fashion CompanyROGUELINE
Social Media and Marketing InternTop Box Foods
Fall Social Media/Editorial Intern -- UnpaidBookTrib.com
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
Social Media InternThe 7th Magazine LLC
Social MediaBookmark This
1824 Spring Street
Posted: October 21 2015
DescriptionSitebiz is looking for an energetic individual to join our team as our marketing/social media intern. This would be the perfect position for someone majoring in marketing, advertising, or related courses.
The intern will gain exposure to various aspects of social media and marketing but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn marketing, sales and advertising campaign creation and implementation, social public relations projects, market research and analyzing data. Learning objectives are achieved through training, observation, and learning by doing under close supervision of the Director of Marketing with constructive feedback.
Requirements• Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
• Strong writing skills
• Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
• Flexible in work functions and duties
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
• Proficient in managing large amounts of data, ability to interpret, and extract meaningful insight from data
• Exceptional time management skills
• Strong teamwork skills
• Mac proficient, strong skills in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) essential
• Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) skills preferred
• Must be able to focus for long periods of time at a computer screen given the nature of the business