Be a Social Media Manager for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
Social Media InternAdventure Wagon
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media InternTim Mann Financial
Social Media InternshipFuture Brands
Amazing Peronal Assistant/ GhostWriter for Blog & Social MediaNext Level Success
Social Media Startup InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Social Media InternFarotech
Social Media Intelligence Collector (Remote)Bookmark This
Geopolitical Intelligence System
Posted: October 12 2016
DescriptionREPOSTED (previous applicants are encouraged to reapply)
TEMPORARY VOLUNTEER / 3 MONTH AGREEMENT / INTERN WITHOUT CREDIT / UNPAID
Work-from-home, Virtual, Remote, Online, Flexible
GIS is a non-governmental community of volunteer research analysts interested in the comparative analysis of historical and contemporary geopolitics.
Upon honorable completion of the agreement, our interns will receive:
1. A letter of achievement
2. A personalized letter of recommendation
3. A certificate of appreciation
4. LinkedIn endorsements/references
5. Resume assistance
6. Networking opportunities
Take a peek at our social media intelligence (SOCMINT) collection:
We hope to expand activity to multiple regions across the globe, with a special emphasis on providing our volunteers with increasingly responsible roles, in that it contributes to our individual success.
AVAILABLE SOCIAL MEDIA REGIONS:
- Middle East (+ Islamic State & Taliban influenced areas)
- East Asia
- Southeast Asia
- (Sub-Saharan) Africa
- Central Asia
- East Europe
- North Africa
- Latin America
Responsibilities- Frequently collaborates with other team members, brainstorming on social media needs
- Analyzes progress and sets a plan in motion for social media development
- Provides subject-matter expertise and creative feedback
- Takes direct action and integrates plan into process
- Reviews progress and corrects potential flaws
- U.S. Citizen
- Working towards a degree or certificate in Homeland Security, Intelligence Studies, Foreign Area Studies, Military Studies, Cyber Warfare, Political Science, History/Anthropology, Journalism
- Extensive experience with (at least) one of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Tumblr.
- Some experience with social media analytics.
- Available for 3 months, at least 4 hours per week
Preferred, but NOT required:
- Students conversational in a critical language: Arabic, Chinese, Dari, Indonesian, Korean, Kurdish, Persian (Farsi), Pushto (Pashtu), Russian, Turkish, Urdu
We DO NOT automatically reject applicants if they do not meet all of our minimum qualifications.
SkillsRequired - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube
Preferred - Hootsuite, Intelligence Collection, Data Analytics, Journalism