**SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN** Entertainment & SportsCuerpaso
Social Media InternCorkerbec Ventures
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA MULTIMEDIA/VIDEO EDITING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COPYWRITER INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Social Media & Community Management InternLuxury Barber
Creative Writer and Social media intern needed *Paid PositionGVATE LLC
Social Media Intern (10-15 hrs per wk)Bookmark This
8505 NW 12th Street
Posted: November 18 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Bit About Us
Hgreg.com is a franchise dealership headquartered in Canada. We set the standard by selling quality pre-owned vehicles at a fair price. The company was founded by Greg Hairabedian in 1993 and continues to grow today.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for reliable individuals to assist with creative social media campaigns, reputation management and digital marketing solutions.
The Social Media Intern will have broad exposure with assisting the Social Media Manager within our Marketing department in the delivery of social media and reputation management for the company. This role will perform or participate in a variety of different duties to ensure the company receives a comprehensive social media solution from setup to delivery. The Marketing team manages all of the company’s social sites (including Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, YouTube, Vine, Instagram, Linkedin and Google+).
This person will need to be familiar with social media, have a strong work ethic, a professional attitude and a desire to gain experience.
We are currently seeking candidates for the fall quarter and may be extended based upon ongoing need, performance and availability. This position is based at our Doral, FL location.
Responsibilities• Monitoring of the company’s review sites and social media sites
• Creation of creative daily posts to various social media sites across the internet
• Creation of engaging blog posts
• Researching relevant social media content and understanding ongoing social media changes and innovations
• Working with the Social Media Manager on creative and graphic documents
• Uploading pictures and graphics to social media sites
Additional duties as assigned
Requirements• High school degree required and 4 year college degree in-progress
• Excellent writing skills, knowledge of proper grammar and spelling
• Decent social media knowledge with good proficiency in sites such as of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Yelp
• Must have a Google Gmail
• Beginner knowledge of Photoshop
• Must be highly dependable and creative
• Must be able to take direction and work in a team environment