Social Media, Digital Marketing Internship - Spring/Summer 2017Luxor Linens
Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLES FAÇONS
Marketing InternDr.calvins Clinic
Social Media InternéClat Law LLP
Social Media InternBEP
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETINGNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
Social Media Intern - BeautyBookmark This
Creative Media Marketing PR
594 Broadway Suite 500
New York, NY
Posted: October 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Creative Media Marketing Social Team is in search of a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior at an accredited local college or university for a creative social media internship.
A fast-paced beauty PR firm that has developed PR and social strategies for some of the most beloved beauty and lifestyle brands in North America. We aren't looking for a traditional intern to get coffee for us.
A wildy creative, team player who is interested in learning the ins and outs of running social media platforms and creating content for legacy brands and luxury beauty brands. PR/Marketing, Graphic design, Photography, Advertising, Digital Media majors preferred but all majors are welcome!
ResponsibilitiesMain Responsibilities Include
* Helping execute social media marketing campaigns from the initial planning stages through to final reporting
* Contribute ideas during team brainstorming sessions
* Managing social media posting schedules for clients
* Creating compelling video, photo, and graphic content
* Developing social media campaigns and helping to maintain growth
* Compiling marketing statistics, analyze, and creating monthly client reports
* Staying current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to PR and social media
* Becoming knowledgeable of social media paid advertising
* Researching influencers and creating influencers lists for client accounts
* Participating in client meetings when appropriate
* Creating client media monitoring reports
* Compiling influencer send outs
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "#GloUp Internship 2016"
Attach resumes, links to any relevant social media profile, viral posts, and/or text posts you've made.