Social Media InternshipProgressive Mastery Learning - The Grid Method
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Video productionZada International Consulting
Web Content-INTERNZada International Consulting
Social Media InternKillian CEO
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATORBLEUCOCO
Social Media InternshipSBA Loan Group
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media Intern - BeautyBookmark This
Creative Media Marketing PR
594 Broadway Suite 500
New York, NY
Posted: October 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Creative Media Marketing Social Team is in search of a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior at an accredited local college or university for a creative social media internship.
A fast-paced beauty PR firm that has developed PR and social strategies for some of the most beloved beauty and lifestyle brands in North America. We aren't looking for a traditional intern to get coffee for us.
A wildy creative, team player who is interested in learning the ins and outs of running social media platforms and creating content for legacy brands and luxury beauty brands. PR/Marketing, Graphic design, Photography, Advertising, Digital Media majors preferred but all majors are welcome!
ResponsibilitiesMain Responsibilities Include
* Helping execute social media marketing campaigns from the initial planning stages through to final reporting
* Contribute ideas during team brainstorming sessions
* Managing social media posting schedules for clients
* Creating compelling video, photo, and graphic content
* Developing social media campaigns and helping to maintain growth
* Compiling marketing statistics, analyze, and creating monthly client reports
* Staying current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to PR and social media
* Becoming knowledgeable of social media paid advertising
* Researching influencers and creating influencers lists for client accounts
* Participating in client meetings when appropriate
* Creating client media monitoring reports
* Compiling influencer send outs
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "#GloUp Internship 2016"
Attach resumes, links to any relevant social media profile, viral posts, and/or text posts you've made.