Social Media & Community Management InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Social Media Specialist and MarketingOutings & Adventures
Public Relations InternPRETTY GIRL MAKEUP
Social Media and Marketing Strategy internChic Occasions
Social Media Manager WantedSquare Roots Kitchen
Social Media CoordinatorAbbey Villa Soccer Club
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media Intern - Flexible WorkingBookmark This
Posted: July 07 2016
Company Location: London, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionImpulsable is brand new, innovative ecommerce start-up - with huge growth - selling quirky cute and cool products to 16-24 year olds. Our mission is to change the way that online stores respond to trends and movements - making sure that we can offer our fans and customers all the right things without waiting for trends to hit the big shops. We're scaling really rapidly - we're already selling internationally, and we're looking for a handful of interns to join our team for the summer - with full time paid options for the right candidates after two months.
We're looking for a phenomenal Social Media Intern to join our London team. This is an incredible opportunity for an independent, smart, talented and ambitious person, who is genuinely passionate about startups, building and growing a business and in love with the power of social media. The ideal candidate will be a student looking for a summer internship before resuming studies or looking for full time employment. You'll learn about all aspects of the day-to-day ecommerce operations, and share the excitement as we grow! You’ll have direct interactions with the CEO and COO, and you will have great exposure to the world of early-stage start-ups. This is an unpaid and flexible working role! You'll be able to work under your own steam, in whatever environment suits you best - work from home, from coffee shops, from abroad - wherever!
ResponsibilitiesCoached by the UK Operations Manager, you will learn to:
* Understand the needs of our particular customer base
* Take control of the Social Media Accounts - including developing full social media strategy
* Research and introduce new products to the website
* Be the first line of customer service for the UK
* Lend a hand with administrative tasks as they arise
We are looking for an early July start and the internship would be for 2 months (negotiable).
You will be:
* Genuinely excited to join a fast-growing early-stage start-up and shape the company’s progress
* Adept at social media engagement - particularly instagram
* Eager to learn operations and ecommerce skills
* Excited to improve the quality of life for thousands of people in the UK
* A can-do person, with a great positive attitude, and lots of energy, and comfortable working at a fast (start-up) pace
* An excellent communicator – confident and articulate, whether in person, on the phone, or by email, and with impeccable spelling and grammar!
* Supremely organised, reliable and dependable
* Ambitious about contributing to the path of the UK business as it grows
* Free to dedicate yourself fully to this assignment for at least 2 months. The start date is not fixed, but we are ready for you to start immediately
* Able to use your own laptop, and generally competent with basic IT