Blogging & Social Media Internship at Entertainment Staffing Firm in LAThe Pocketbook Agency
Social Media InternshipProgressive Mastery Learning - The Grid Method
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Video productionZada International Consulting
Web Content-INTERNZada International Consulting
Social Media InternKillian CEO
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATORBLEUCOCO
Social Media InternshipSBA Loan Group
Social Media Intern For Fall Semester!!Bookmark This
10444 Eastborne Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis company will give you the unique experience of learning directly from the CEO of a multi-faceted business created to empower women. You will learn the ends and outs of being creating a social media presence for an amazing brand, get to create a schedule on your terms, and receive the support and experience YOU need to land the job of your dreams. This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity because this internship is not just about getting coffee, you will actually do work that matters.
I am seeking a badass social media intern to work directly under me in crafting a brilliant online marketing strategy to elevate the brand and create global change. This intern will be in charge of coordinating and executing my social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. This role offers the intern an extensive opportunity to learn about developing a cohesive social media strategy of an inspirational company and the successful candidate will work closely with me to learn about social media, digital communications and marketing in a fast growing industry. This role will be instrumental in increasing my social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity!
This opportunity is for individuals who can commit for 3 months or more, starting in the Fall.
Responsibilities- Expand awareness about the company using online and social media tools.
- Take a lead role in publicity and outreach connected to the events and programs of the company.
- Design and manage the company’s social media pages (Including sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest) and coordinate posts with CEO.
- Continue to expand and build upon existing online and social media used by the company.
- Increase the company’s online presence gathering and disseminating information through social media outlets.
- Engage in conversations and represent the brand on Twitter and Facebook
- Support behind-the-scenes on twitter chats
- Research social media trends, document findings, and work with CEO and other team members to develop marketing strategies.
- Take lead role in creating graphics used on social media platforms
- Post, update, and distribute informational materials through online and social media.
- Research podcast and speaking opportunities using online mediums
- Take lead role along in taking pictures at company’s events.
- Post pictures from events online.
- Research similar organizations’ social media sites and use research to develop innovative strategies for company’s marketing efforts.
- Conduct research on current events as they relate to women issues and use blog and other online and social media tools to create space for dialogue.
- Participate in weekly staff development meetings.
- Participate in weekly one-on-one meetings with CEO.
Requirements- May work remote but is expected to support in-person workshops and events in Los Angeles
- Must be committed to the mission of women empowerment and serve as an enthusiastic representative of the company.
- Must have an understanding of social media and social networking with the ability to efficiently create, update and research these sites.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Passion for writing copy, engaging in social media, and creating beautiful graphics
- Entrepreneurial attitude and doesn’t require much hand holding to accomplish tasks
- Proven experience working cooperatively as part of a team
- Ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects
- Must be available on occasional nights and weekends
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, Tweetdeck, Photoshop, and website development
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter
Preferred - Photoshop, TweetDeck, MailChimp, Computer Graphics Design