Social Media & Community Management InternKenya Rae Media
Social Media Coordinating InternBrambles Group Limited
Social Media & Community Management Internurban legend presents
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media & Communication InternAmerican Bars
Flaunt Magazine Social Media InternshipFlaunt Magazine
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Social Media and Communications InternshipLaBré
Social Media Intern for Houston Non-ProfitBookmark This
Posted: April 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHistoric Houston is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and conservation of Houston’s historic architecture and building resources. Historic Houston’s Deconstruction Program actively deconstructs homes to reclaim the building materials and operates The Salvage Warehouse, an architectural salvage warehouse, where the reclaimed materials are sold. Historic Houston is currently looking for several summer interns with creativity and marketing skills to help generate brand awareness through our existing social media networks and to assist at the Salvage Warehouse.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.