Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Intern for Lifestyle BlogBookmark This
Posted: November 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe position for a Social Media Intern will assist in the day to day operations of a social media influencer and lifestyle blog. We are a cooking and lifestyle blog and online store looking for a strong, creative, motivated and self-driven marketing and social media intern to join the team.
This position is an intern type position for creatives/writers/bloggers with social media awareness and marketing experience.
The position will last for 3 months and is for 10 - 15 hours weekly.
Initially the position is unpaid, but paid positions are available for discussion at the end of the internship.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Building relationships with bloggers and online communities
- Research and use social media as a platform to deliver content
- Identify appropriate social media content and messaging
- Assist in the development of social media strategy
- Monitor post performance and provide analysis/ recaps in the form of verbal and written communication
- Other job related duties or projects as assigned
Internships are UNPAID but may be used for college credit with very high likelihood of converting into full time paid positions in the immediate future. The initial term will be for 3 months.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- An avid user of social media and an understanding of how different platforms work
- Solid creative writing skills
- Good communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills—both verbal and written
-Strong attention to detail
-Must be able to take initiative and problem solve as appropriate within the scope of responsibility for the position.
10 - 15 hours per week commitment (Hours are flexible to work around a school schedule)
- In charge of social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest
- Meet deadlines for given projects