Be a Social Media Manager for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
Social Media InternAdventure Wagon
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media InternTim Mann Financial
Social Media InternshipFuture Brands
Amazing Peronal Assistant/ GhostWriter for Blog & Social MediaNext Level Success
Social Media Startup InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Social Media InternFarotech
Social Media Intern for Police ReformBookmark This
Police Reform Organizing Project
168 West 86 Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPROP is a multifaceted organization – in that we strive to utilize every possible platform in order to expose and end broken windows policing. We are dedicated in our work and have regular tasks that we must complete in order to get the latest news about police reform out to the public. We are looking to hire interns with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape – specifically of various social media platforms. We do not require interns to have prior experience as a social media intern but those chosen for the position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to be successful in our passionate team.
Responsibilities• Updating our Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and/or Tumblr regularly – interns will be able to choose one or two platforms they feel most comfortable using
• Keeping track of the posts that get more attention than others
• Documenting PROP’s activities and media coverage as well as incidents that relate to our work
• Develop, write, edit, and proof communications materials such as press releases, web stories, and blog posts
• Assist in communications support of organizational events (i.e., Petition Days, various fundraising events, art shows)
• Assist in tracking PROP mentions in social media
• Additional administrative assistance as needed
Please e-mail your resume and a statement of interest to PROP Director Bob Gangi at firstname.lastname@example.org and to our project coordinator Maesha Meto at email@example.com