Social Media Marketing SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media Marketing / Fashion InternI Luv 2 Swap Inc.
Social Media & Community Management Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Part Time Social Media InternCorporate Learning Institute
Social Media MarketingGlam Life Events
Instagram SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Facebook SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Sales - Social Media Packages - Reputation Marketing & Local PrescenceE3 Consulting Partners, LLC
Social Media Intern for Sports Company- Work in Sports!Bookmark This
188 East Post Rd.
White Plains, NY
Posted: August 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionML Strength is a private athletic performance training facility in White Plains, NY. The Founder of ML Strength, Dana Cavalea, created ML Strength with the vision of enhancing human performance of athletes and the general population. At ML Strength we utilize the same training protocols that professional athletes use including injury prevention, recovery, rehabilitation, and the most effective training techniques. Our methods ensure our athletes reach their goals safely and efficiently.
For more details visit www.mlstrength.com
ML Strength is looking for a passionate and creative individual to assist in running a social media campaign.
Responsibilities• Assist in the development of marketing and social media campaigns
• Develop, edit and produce video production
• Develop marketing strategies for social media campaign about client services, company updates and promotional material throughout the development of a Content Calendar
• Assist with branding through various social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin, and Tumbler)
• Assist in market research
• Assist with social media advertisements
RequirementsSocial Media savvy, history in use of all Social Media Platforms
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
• Familiar with social media platforms
• Communications, Marketing, Business Management, Journalism, Graphic Design majors preferred