Marketing InternFinancial Triangle
Social Media and Marketing Strategy internChic Occasions
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Social Media CoordinatorVenus Et fleur
Social Media Strategist InternCollege for All Texans Foundation
Social Media InternBanding People Together
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
XPNfest Social Media Intern - Work/Attend XPNfest 2017Timeset
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: April 04 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOnline Fashion Boutique Social Media Intern focusing on Instagram, with potential to expand to other outlets.
We are a small global team working on an online boutique of women's fashion that is themed around the Caribbean and resort wear. We are seeking an intern who can be responsible for the Instagram account with its strategy and content. Please email with your interest, an explanation on your social media background, and a resume. This unpaid internship has the potential to increase its responsibilities and status with the company.
- The Social Media Intern will implement the Company's Instagram strategy
- The Social Media Intern is a highly motivated individual with a passion for social media, women's fashion, and the Caribbean.
- create the content calendar with timelines for posting
- identify and share posts that fit the Online Boutique's brand and customer target
- strong project management and organizational skills
- knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Fashion, Travel, Instagram, Writing Skills
Preferred - Fashion Blogging, Fashion Retail, Fashion Marketing, Travel Blogging