Paid Public Relations and Social Media Internship, Spring 2017the spr agency
Public Relations InternPRETTY GIRL MAKEUP
Social Media InternControl Arms
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media & Community Management InternDay of Deanna
VASE Construction Social Media & Community Management InternVASE Construction
Fashion Accessories Social Media InternDaccio
Social Media InternChelsea Grays
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: June 26 2015
Company Location: Venice, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTemerity Media is seeking a Social Media Intern to assist with day-to-day social media operations. This role requires a passion for social media and the way it connects individuals with brands. The Social Media Intern reports directly to the Social Media Manager and will also engage with our editorial team to understand and communicate the voice and vibe of our platform.
Responsibilities- Assist in daily social media posting and community engagement
- Helping to identify and maintain social media partnerships that overall support content strategies
- Work closely with editors to understand the content calendar and editorial voice
- Identify trends and stories on social for the editorial team
- Assisting in the evaluation and reporting of social media efforts
- Ensure continuity across all social media channels
- Helping in brainstorming ways to engage our audience more. Since you’ll be in the trenches, we want to know what’s going on and how to improve.
Requirements- Experience using and communicating in social networks, blogs, and content sharing communities including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
- Experience using social media scheduling and analytics tools is a plus, but not required.
- Be able to work with teams and be a team player.
- Self-motivated, driven, and not afraid to voice your opinion.