Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Digital Marketing/Social Media InternshipHacker Freelancing
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Marketing/Social Media/ Public RelationsBeauty of Cancer, LLC
Social Media InternHecTech
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Social Media Marketing and Content Virtual Interngettingmarriedinitaly®
Social Media ManagementLPB Media
Social Media InternBookmark This
16009 N 81st Street Suite 120
Posted: July 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionSoftPoint LLC, is looking for an individual who has an obsession tweeting, pining, liking, reblogging, and loves infinite scroll. Help build our online presence organically from the ground up through your contributions. Your primary task will be to monitor all social media outlets, find interesting content, and create content if desired.
ResponsibilitiesCreate newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Write and edit web content and marketing collateral.
- Assist with completion of marketing proposals.
• Web-savvy and advanced proficiency using web analytics tools and PPC ad systems (e.g. Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, etc.)
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, G+, Twitter, Pinterest, Tmblr, Reddit, IG)