YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternHolhaus
Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Strategist (Spring 2017)Be The Flame
Social Media Management InternCMR Ventures, LLC dba Locally Rocks
Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
Social Media InternBookmark This
16009 N 81st Street Suite 120
Posted: July 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSoftPoint LLC, is looking for an individual who has an obsession tweeting, pining, liking, reblogging, and loves infinite scroll. Help build our online presence organically from the ground up through your contributions. Your primary task will be to monitor all social media outlets, find interesting content, and create content if desired.
ResponsibilitiesCreate newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Write and edit web content and marketing collateral.
- Assist with completion of marketing proposals.
• Web-savvy and advanced proficiency using web analytics tools and PPC ad systems (e.g. Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, etc.)
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, G+, Twitter, Pinterest, Tmblr, Reddit, IG)