SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Social Media InternRoly Poly Cincinnati
Social Media InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Corner
Social Media ManagerAwesome and Amazing Company
NYC Art Co. Seeks Best Fall Social Media/Marketing InternnAscent Art New York
Social Media Marketing InternSolo Media
Social Media Intern | MagazineFV MAGAZINE
Social Media InternBookmark This
16009 N 81st Street Suite 120
Posted: July 06 2016
DescriptionSoftPoint LLC, is looking for an individual who has an obsession tweeting, pining, liking, reblogging, and loves infinite scroll. Help build our online presence organically from the ground up through your contributions. Your primary task will be to monitor all social media outlets, find interesting content, and create content if desired.
ResponsibilitiesCreate newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Write and edit web content and marketing collateral.
- Assist with completion of marketing proposals.
• Web-savvy and advanced proficiency using web analytics tools and PPC ad systems (e.g. Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, etc.)
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, G+, Twitter, Pinterest, Tmblr, Reddit, IG)