Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Social Media/MarketingWe Design Lifestyles
Social Media InternVSPstudios.net
Social Media Specialist and MarketingOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternSock Season
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
Paid Public Relations and Social Media Internship, Spring 2017the spr agency
Public Relations InternPRETTY GIRL MAKEUP
Social Media Intern for Digital AgencyBookmark This
Posted: August 04 2016
Company Location: Dedham, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Our media business is located in Boston. The team is global while our customers are local and US based.
This internship will provide an excellent opportunity to see how social media and various marketing tools work with developing a small business into a Inc500. You will work closely with our Director and will have the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table. This position will pay the successful intern a stipend.
You're experienced with social media and marketing in general.
You know the rules of the road for the various social media platforms and stay on top of creating posts from content, building lists with the right followers and engaging with those followers (and handing the hot leads over to management when necessary.)
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Monitors the social media platforms
- Creates signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provides support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Researches and analyzes competitor social media marketing activities
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge (bonus but not strictly required)
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
Bonus but not strictly required:
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree, Diploma, or in final year for an Associate's Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
This position is perfect for someone looking for an opportunity to gain college credit.