Social Media InternAdventure Wagon
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media InternTim Mann Financial
Social Media InternshipFuture Brands
Amazing Peronal Assistant/ GhostWriter for Blog & Social MediaNext Level Success
Social Media Startup InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Social Media InternFarotech
Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: December 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReflections Foundation is the parent company of the Polished Pebbles Girls Mentoring Program, whose mission is to provide girls (7-17 years old) with the opportunity of learning the vital life skill of effective communication. Our Polished Pebbles Girls Mentoring program instills confidence in girls to face the challenges of daily life by substituting aggressive forms of communicating and problem solving with new strategies that allow them to gain a solid reputation and respect without retaliating.
We are seeking a social media intern to support our program in maintaining a solid footprint across all relevant social media platforms. We anticipate this intern focusing on scheduling consistent posts to be published 3-4 times per day, as well as real time interactions with our social media community.
Responsibilities• Create daily content for Polished Pebbles social media platforms
o Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts:
-For Facebook and Twitter 2+ posts a day
o Propose weekly plans of action for approval and feedback
o Promote Polished Pebbles projects and activities:
-Kelly Fair the Mentor blog posts
• Research and suggest ways to increase social media presence
o Popular hashtags to use
o Movements/Campaigns to be a part of
Example: National Bullying Prevention Month
• Assist in the planning and development of yearly fundraising campaigns and events
• Strategize ways to enhance relationships with community and corporate partners
o Promoting through social media
o Completing projects to promote partnership and joint activities
• Communicate via phone and email with Polished Pebbles staff and interns to maintain up to date information on programming
o Stay updated with other social media and marketing staff
• Assist with other brand, Kelly Fair the Mentor, on an as needed basis
Requirements• Be available at least once a week for phone or face-to-face interaction (via Skype or FaceTime)
• Schedule 5-10 hours a week for performing the duties of the internship
• Develop the social media calendar with the direction of online resources
• Conduct proactive and reactive research to identify target market
• Develop in-depth profiles on audience members
• Monitor and manage the appearance and quality of social media platforms
• Give feedback on areas of improvement
• Perform all work with an attitude of excellence
SkillsRequired - Social Media Management, Flexible, Communicate Clearly, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
Preferred - Search Engine Optimization, Community Building