Event PlannerQueen Concepts & Co.
Technology News & Media Company Seeking Intern For Social Media/Film/Video/Photo AssignmentsDigiLyfe Media
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Digital Marketing/Social Media InternshipHacker Freelancing
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Marketing/Social Media/ Public RelationsBeauty of Cancer, LLC
Social Media InternHecTech
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: March 14 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat is Beakinship?
Beakinship is a consultancy laser focused on the powerful advantages of membership-based business. We are entrepreneurs, adventurers, marketing aces, calculated risk takers and leaders, ready to share what we know and steer you on your journey to even greater success.
Copywriting interns support the team by writing and editing content for websites, blog posts, marketing materials and more with a heavy focus on writing web articles for membership based businesses. Most of our clients tend to be in service based monthly membership type generation models such as the fitness industry, auto detailing, supplement sales, etc.
Interns will develop a substantial portfolio of published writing samples, refine their writing skills for different audiences, and gain valuable agency experience.
Beakinship is seeking an organized, self-motivated, excellent writer to act as a part-time copywriting intern.
English, Writing or Journalism majors in their junior and senior years of college with past internship experience are preferred.
Excellent communication skills, knowledge of proper spelling and grammar, a passion for writing and a strong
attention to detail are essential to succeed in this position.
Responsibilities• Draft and edit blog posts, news articles and website copy
• Assist with copywriting for brochures, reports, and other marketing material
• Research subject matter, competitors, industry, and target audience
• Research articles and information related to the subject matter to include in web articles
• Work with the team to identify and understand high-level messaging and strategy
• Monitor trends in client’s industries
• Complete assignments on time and work within tight deadlines
• Send supervisor(s) progress updates throughout each week
• Deliver 3-6 articles (300-1000 words each) every week
• Drafts sent for review should have very few or no spelling and grammar errors
• Respond to feedback in a timely manner
• Familiarity with Wordpress is preferred
• Knowledge of SEO best practices is preferred
• Excellent writer
• Extremely organized
• Professional demeanor
• Eagerness to learn
• Proficient multitasker
• Responsive to feedback
• Knowledge of proper spelling and
• Attentive to detail