Summer/Fall InternHeartRise Movement
Social Media & Marketing Intern5th Avenue Digital
PAID summer intern opportunity for teens interested in tech/mobile appjuxta labs
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media Marketing InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Food/Travel Social Media Intern (Virtual Position)NomNom.Com
Fashion Social Media & Marketing InternSRG Fashion
Social Media InternBookmark This
YMCA of Metro Atlatna
1055 E. Piedmont
Posted: August 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnder the direction of the Program Director, the Program Intern will perform specific duties listed below, to the level agreed upon with his/her supervisor. This position must perform responsibilities in accordance with the policies, goals, mission, values and objectives established by the YMCA of Metro Atlanta.
• Assist in implementing YMCA programs, such as youth sports, aquatics, fitness, leadership, school-age programming and pre-school programming.
• Assist in organizing, promoting and evaluating assigned programs assuring they run smoothly with a high level of service to participants
• Assist with communication to members and community to include social media, newsletters, photography, story writing and more
• Assist with purchasing, assembling, selling/handing out, setting up as necessary equipment to run assigned program
• Enforce all reporting measurements, policies and documentation as required
• Attend necessary community meetings to establish rapport and network with interested
• Proven history of reliability
• Ability to move, set up, and store equipment (could weigh up to 50 pounds)
• High degree of customer service skills
• Professional image through dress, posture and poise
• Experience working with kids preferred
• Must be energetic, positive, enthusiastic and exemplify YMCA ideals
• Pass the State of Georgia criminal background check.
• Seeing, hearing, ability to drive in Georgia without assistance, standing, lifting up to 50 pounds, walking unassisted