Social Media Internship ( Snap Chat, Instagram, YouTube, FaceBook & Twitter )HRMI / J10 Music
Social Media Marketing InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
International Executive InternAM8 International
Summer/Fall InternHeartRise Movement
Social Media & Marketing Intern5th Avenue Digital
PAID summer intern opportunity for teens interested in tech/mobile appjuxta labs
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternBookmark This
TS Safety Solutions
Posted: August 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTS Safety Solutions provides on and offsite safety training and consulting services. We also offer onsite safety management including safety personnel and air monitoring technicians (AMT) across all industries within the private and public sectors including construction, industrial and maritime.
We are seeking dynamic Social Media Interns to reach out to potential, current and past clients to create a continuous social media buzz on behalf of the organization. Social Media Interns conduct field related research, create new contacts and network with existing contacts in order to create visual and written products to represent TS Safety Solutions. Our unique and highly selective internship program welcomes Interns wishing to engage in a meaningful work experience to apply. Our interns do not just run errands and fetch coffee; rather they are respected members of the Administrative team. Interns participate in planning meetings and are expected to complete tasks and projects in their respective fields of study. Serious Interns are encouraged to apply and submit required documentation for review.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Coordinate online marketing and advertisement campaigns
- Update company websites.
- Organize online community outreach.
- Identify, meet and evaluate social media outreach goals
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, and judging correctly what will appeal to various forms of media.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Provide links to social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge.