Social Media InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
*Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual Intern*Express Housing Solutions, LLC
Marketing SEO Internship for the FallRave Decor
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media ManagerThe Single Wives Club
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternBookmark This
RKristi Modern Hospitality
Posted: November 07 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Building, maintaining, promoting and draft content for:
-And all other social networking sites as deemed appropriate
• You will also be responsible for implementing social search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to link all of the social media efforts. Analyze various successful social media campaigns
• Market research
• Create and develop 360 degree marketing plans
• Aid in the execution of marketing plans
• Administrative Tasks
• Occasional travel may be required
ResponsibilitiesIf you are interested in an internship:
-With an entrepreneurial company
-With a company run by prides itself on modern takes on industry standards
-Where you will learn the foundations of how to market a special events service using blogging and press strategies.
RequirementsInterns applying for this internship should be Public Relations, Marketing, Business, or Journalism, News Media and Communications majors with experience on the Web and a solid understanding of social media. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
• Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess excellent research, writing and communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously. Must be personable and comfortable around top executives. Able to speak and convey and idea and plan. Highly functional social media skills.
-Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic
-Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
-Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
-Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
-Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn (we will put a lot on you to learn)