Record Label Social Media InternMaek
Social Media SpecialistSMA
Social Media Intern Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog in Los AngelesAbbot Kinney First Fridays
Social Media InternshipBlueprint Consulting Services
Remote Design InternshipNatures Wild Berry LLC
Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Marketing InternFinancial Triangle
Social Media InternBookmark This
Mentors Organized means Victory for Everyone (MOVE) Inc.
677 Lafayette Street, 2nd Floor
Posted: December 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMentors Organized means Victory for Everyone (MOVE) Inc. an academic enhancement, cultural enrichment and recreational After School program that serves students ages 5 through 13 years old located in Brooklyn, NY. MOVE, Inc. is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of various social media websites. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team.
• Demonstrate interest and knowledge about Move, Inc.
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
• Possess skills in writing, presentation, and interpersonal relations
• Exhibit personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
• Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
• Assist in the development of a content strategy for social media and website
• Post, develop, monitor, and maintain content across a variety of social networks
• Assist in measuring and analyzing the results
Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business, Language, or Communications majors with experience on the Web in social media sites
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Active participation and experience with social media technology (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, ect)
• Current College student