Media Intern (Photo/Video)EFA MKTG
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Social Media/MarketingWe Design Lifestyles
Social Media InternVSPstudios.net
Social Media Specialist and MarketingOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternSock Season
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
Paid Public Relations and Social Media Internship, Spring 2017the spr agency
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: September 21 2016
Company Location: Woburn, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Social Media Intern will play an active role in the development of Puffin's online community. The intern will maintain Puffin's presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base. This person will regularly analyze and report on the activity on the various social media networks, as well as the Puffin website. A commitment of 3 to 5 hours per week. Potential to become a paid position.
Puffin is an assistive technology startup whose goal is to provide people with disabilities the same level of access to computers and mobile devices that many take for granted – expanding their ability to not only work, but live independently as well!
Responsibilities• Update Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn account
• Post updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
• Perform research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and post it to our Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
• Update Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts with current and relevant photos, video.
• Completes other social media projects as assigned.
• Creative self starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Graphic design skills a plus.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Marketing, English language skills, Proficient Communicator, Public Relations Skills, PR
Preferred - Disabilities, Assistive Technology