Social MediaiGlow Mentoring
Social Media and Digital Content InternflextimeHealth
Social Media Internship at Eco-Conscious companyHeal Estate
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media & Community Management InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media Internship with FreeTheTextbooks.org. Make a Difference!Free the Textbooks
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
Social Media InternBookmark This
Tim Mann Financial
Posted: January 11 2017
Company Location: Rancho Mirage, CA
Application Deadline: January 20, 2017
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/25/17 — 04/25/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you want to build your skills in one of today’s most important elements in the self development industry, this is the internship for you. We are looking for an Social Media intern to manage our marketing activities. You will be responsible for keeping all Social Media platforms up to date, creating and launching Media campaigns, and develop ways to improve the reach to people on Social Media.
This is a virtual position. Intern will be required to attend weekly conference meeting and must be available via Skype or FaceTime for meeting.
The company is in the self development/personal growth industry with a niche in finances. The company works toward educating people on how to overcome their challenges with money. Clients come from different demographics across the United States. The company uses a website, blog, social media, newsletter, and book publishing to promote the products and services to potential clients.
Responsibilities- Post weekly content on all Social Media platforms
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with future special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing
- Assist with further branding of the company
Requirements- Have excellent social media research and computer skills
- Capable of working independently
- Proactive and comfortable with taking initiative
- You must have your own laptop
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Detail oriented is a must.