Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Social Media & Marketing InternLaw Street Media
Social Media Remote Intern:American Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Marketing/Sales/Social Media InternMobileAppitude
Social Media Coordinator InternFabpuplously Chic Pet Boutique
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media InternBookmark This
1779 Massachusetts Ave NW Suite 715
Posted: June 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlease fill out this questionnaire. If not filled out you will NOT be considered.
Email: Briana@careersunbound your resume upon completion.
CareersUnbound is a software technology company that offers four Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions: instaTalent, instaCampus, instaSkills and instaJobs for connecting job seekers to employers. Our platforms use big data, data extraction, web scraping, graph database modeling and cognitive analytics for cognitive talent discovery and recommendation. They enable employers to find best-fitting candidates for their job openings and job seekers to find best-fitting jobs for themselves.
For more information you can visit www.careersunbound.com.
The Social Media Intern will assist in a number of areas, such as, analytics, coordinating social media programs, online and off-line marketing campaigns and creating promotional materials.
Please fill out this questionnaire. If not filled out you will not be considered.
Responsibilities• Draft content for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and other social media outlets on a daily basis
• All posts will be pre-approved by the Director of Sales and Marketing
• Draft blog posts and press releases
• Use analytic tools on a daily basis, such as Manage Flitter, Google Analytics, and our own in-house dashboard and report findings to the rest of the team
• Assist in marketing/branding development
• Assist in preparing presentation materials for the CEO
Requirements• Prior social media/marketing experience required, preferably in start-up environment
• Knowledge of Hootsuite, Manage Flitter, Google Analytics
• Must have experience in sales, business development, product marketing and competitor analysis strategies
• Experience in SEO, SMO A PLUS
• Graphic and web design skills A PLUS
• Must be able to communicate with a globally distributed team
*Candidates should be able to work in our Washington DC office.