Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidA&A Marketing Group
Social Media InternBookmark This
The Culture Trip
Posted: September 07 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Culturetrip.com is a one-stop, global website showcasing the best of art, culture, food and travel for every country in the world, with 1,5 million readers per month from 200 different countries, and a social media following of over 300,000 people. In addition to our Houston location, we also have active hubs in New York, Los Angeles, London and Tel Aviv.
We're looking for enthusiastic, able and forward-thinking individuals to join us as interns in Houston, Texas. This internship will combine elements of social media and marketing in the context of The Culture Trip's global content. You will develop your knowledge of digital marketing, and learn about the fascinating complexities of social media.
Please note this is a hands-on placement, and you will be given a degree of responsibility, thus gaining valuable professional experience.
This is not a paid position.
How to apply
To apply, please email The Culture Trip's Director of Culture, Mira Milla mira.milla[AT]theculturetrip.com, with Houston Social Media Intern Application in the subject line. Deadline: 9/30/2015
The following should be provided alongside your application:
- An up-to-date CV
- A short cover letter
- Links to your social media channels, blogs, existing publications, projects
We kindly request all candidates to commit to 3 days a week minimum.
- Reach out, recruit and onboard new writers
- Assist with local social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest)
- Create marketing materials and campaigns to target new partnership channels (tourism and cultural organizations, universities, etc.)
- Some previous experience in media companies
- Demonstrable passion for art, culture, travel and food
- Solid familiarity with social media, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Genuine interest in how social media and editorial can inspire and influence each other in the context of new media
- Affinity with global culture through personal heritage, travel and/or studies is a strong asset
- Open-minded and people-oriented disposition