Social Media CoordinatorThe Global Grid
BCB Digital Media /Marketing Specialist InternBlack and College Bound
Social Media & Website Management InternLittle Nourishments LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternPretty Krafty
Social Media Business DevelopmentTickleMe Entertainment
Social media community management paid internship for suite of brandsDeluxe Corporation
Social Media InternDigital Scope Media
Social Media ManagerBlendnBend
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: July 20 2015
Company Location: Arlington, VA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPAVE (Promoting Awareness Victim Empowerment) is changing lives through education, social advocacy and trauma healing. We take a positive approach to preventing and healing those affected by sexual assault. We are hiring two social media interns to help us better reach our audience. You can learn a little more about what we do in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V43vNiGXmQ
The duties of our interns will be as follows...
- Research who is talking about PAVE.
- Write different posts for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and any other social media channel we use to promote our brand.
- Choose what pictures we will post for each channel.
- Come up with attention grabbing sayings and text to include in our posts.
- Research any hot topics that we can talk about to engage followers
- Research the latest trending hash tags
- We will look over everything and approve.
This position will be 8-10 hours a week. To apply for this position please send a little about yourself and why you would like this position, as well as the handle to at least one of your social media accounts.