Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)C & C Management
Social Media and Blogging InternPhantasy Management, LLC
Editorial / Journalism Intern - Wordpress GURU NeededBlack Travel journey
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternHolhaus
Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Strategist (Spring 2017)Be The Flame
Social Media InternBookmark This
De L'avion, Inc.
3022 Durfee Avenue ste. B
El Monte, CA
Posted: July 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking motivated and highly creative individuals to work with the marketing team to help curate content on all digital platforms. Here at De L’avion, we wish to provide individuals with an opportunity to experience the fast-paced world of online retail and fashion. Our internships will give you a taste of what it's actually like to work in the fashion industry and will help you determine if it's the appropriate career path for you. Our internships are non-paid only and available (but not exclusively) for school credit. All interns are expected to work on-site and be available at least 15 hours a week. Your time of intern will be stipened.
Responsibilities• Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be extremely familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, & Pinterest, etc.
• Must possess a strong knowledge of fashion blogs.
• Must be an avid online shopper.
• Must have exceptional creative writing skills.
• Must possess excellent skills with MS Office, Google Docs, etc.
• Must have reliable mode of transportation.
Requirements• Help maintain social media platforms such as Pinterest, Tumblr, Polyvore, Wanelo, etc.
• Help track and analyze success of social media presence.
• Help curate and maintain fresh content on the blog.
• Help maintain a positive relationship with the online fashion community.
• Work with the marketing team to maintain contests, promotions, and other marketing initiatives.
• Take initiative to ensure schedules are maintained.
• Conduct emerging market research.
• Attend weekly marketing meetings and help maintain social media reports.