Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Targeting TechH&R Yacht Charters
Facebook Social Media ManagerIdeate Vision
Social Media InternBookmark This
San Diego Performing Arts League
Posted: July 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHO WE ARE:
The San Diego Performing Arts League is a membership-based, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote San Diego's performing arts. Our members are performing arts organizations in San Diego County. We are a group of fun, positive people who are looking for a creative, savvy and flexible intern to join our team and assist us in marketing our services.
WHERE WE ARE:
San Diego, CA. We would prefer to have a local intern, we will, however, consider someone remote for virtual work, if you have the skill level, quality and style that would be a good fit. Intern will work mostly remotely or possibly in our Downtown San Diego ticket center.
WHY: San Diego is a destination city for visitors year round. Residents and visitors alike go to the many attractions that San Diego has to offer (Zoo, SeaWorld, Legoland, etc) and we can help them enjoy all of these places for less money. We also have tickets to some of the best performing arts San Diego has to offer – full price and discount offers. We are looking for someone with a strong marketing strategy skill set who has fresh ideas and loads of enthusiasm.
Responsibilities- Develop and implement marketing plan
- Develop and implement online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Expand and maintain social media outreach
- Draft and distribute press releases
- Assist with copy-writing
- Participate in community events
Requirements- Current college student or graduate majoring in Marketing or Communications
- Possesses outgoing personality, articulate with great communication skills
- Possesses positive can-do attitude and takes initiative
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations
- Exhibits personal qualities such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Will bring new ideas, future focus, and creative interpretations and strategies to assist in generating and executing a cohesive marketing plan
- Demonstrates tech savvy and competence in all social media platforms
**Not a requirement but would prefer a candidate to be proficient in MS Excel, familiarity with Adobe Illustrator or InDesign, Photoshop
SkillsRequired - Outgoing, Communication Skills, Positive Can-do Attitude
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop