Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Social Media & Fashion Marketing InternNiche Mrkt
The Social Media and Marketing Intern for groing non profit organization in NYCCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
SPRING Semester-- Social Media and PR Internship for High-Profile Dating CompanySamantha's Table
Techie Social Media InternThe Mentor Method
Social media internshipNew York Life
Golf Media Brand InternGIA
Marketing and Social Media Volunteer / InternKyle Joseph
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: November 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do you have an interest in advertising, startups and creative writing? CopyContest is the world’s 1st copywriting online market place! We connect passionate writers with customers who need affordable writing services.
As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our executive staff and directors on real projects that will help you grow.
Our ideal candidates are students with a minimum of 1 year of studies in an accredited marketing, ad, public relations or business school. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the social strategy across the company’s social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Contact and develop relationships with relevant and influential industry figures (models, photographers) for social media promotional activity
- should be creative, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Active on social media platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic and motivated person with passion to be part of a growing startup environment
- Ability to multi-task based on priorities
- Adobe Photoshop experience is a plus, but not required
- This is an internship that requires you to work remotely