Summer DIGITAL MARKETING Internship for Hair and Skincare CompanyAdvanced Skin & Hair, Inc
Chicago Scene Magazine - Marketing & Social Media Management InternChicago Scene
Social Media Director InternELEMENTS OF STYLE BY MARCHEL'E, LLC
Social Media InternAnaheim University
Social Media InternFab Design Company
Social Media InternCrushh
Online Social Communities Management InternAGVSPORT
Social Media Manager - VOIFAGVSPORT
Social Media InternBookmark This
3470 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 628
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRushOrder is currently seeking a social media intern who can help support our marketing efforts. You'll be joining an entrepreneurial team of hard-working and creative people who are passionate about building something great!
Based in Los Angeles, RushOrder is a food ordering technology company. Our mission is to build the best mobile platform to connect hungry users with a uniquely curated restaurant selection that is custom fit to the specific tastes of users. The RushOrder app is available to all Android and iOS devices.
ResponsibilitiesSome responsibilities include:
1) Develop strategies to inspire our followers, and keep them engaging / participating in our current and upcoming campaigns
2) Market research for development of posts, updates, and general social media content to keep our current and future user base engaged
3) Supporting the management/maintenance of RushOrder's social media channels
4) Engaging with relevant social media trends and popular platforms to expand and strengthen RushOrder's online presence
5) Research and brainstorm ideas to improve RushOrder's social media practices
RequirementsSuccessful candidates will possess the following characteristics:
1) Experience in the effective use of social media for community engagement
2) Excellent writing and research skills
3) Internet and social media savvy
4) Ability to perceive and remain consistent with RushOrder’s voice/messaging through the use of images, video, written copy, etc.
5) Desire to work in a startup environment
6) Ability to multi-task; must be organized and detail-oriented