Ongoing Social Media Marketing InternAmerica's Color Consultants
Social Media Content InternAC Communications
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC
Social Media AssistantKid Ventures
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Social Media AssistantHotel Plevna
Social Ambassador InternDepartment of the Interior
Social Media InternBookmark This
125 south jefferson st,
Posted: April 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBiba Cosmetics is a natural luxury cosmetic company.
This position is responsible for providing seasonal support to Social Media Service area. This position can be part-time or perhaps full-time during the Spring and/or Summer of 2016 with the opportunity to continue throughout the Fall on a part-time basis. An ideal candidate may be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree at a local college or university.
We are looking for someone to assist with the implementation of campaigns (which include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Blogging & Blogger outreach, writing press releases & reaching out to media.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will gain a positive learning experience with responsibility
Creating media lists
Pitching media professionals
Updating social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest)
Event Marketing (assist with events)
Create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in cosmetic industry
• Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
• Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
• Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect the brand, develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc.
• Stay current with social media trends and tools
• Preferred major in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising or Journalism
• Student currently enrolled at a local college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with coursework direction in Public Relations, marketing or advertising,
• Strong writing ability
• Strong skills in MS Office
• Knowledge of Media and Social Media Outlets/Software
Contributing to internal/external communication material
Strong research/writing skills
Excellent communication skills
Positive attitude, willing to go the extra mile
Self-starter and independent thinker