SPRING Semester-- Social Media and PR Internship for High-Profile Dating CompanySamantha's Table
Techie Social Media InternThe Mentor Method
Social media internshipNew York Life
Golf Media Brand InternGIA
Marketing and Social Media Volunteer / InternKyle Joseph
Blogging & Social Media Internship at Entertainment Staffing Firm in LAThe Pocketbook Agency
Social Media Intern for Singer-SongwriterAlison James Music
Social Media InternshipProgressive Mastery Learning - The Grid Method
Social Media InternBookmark This
125 south jefferson st,
Posted: April 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBiba Cosmetics is a natural luxury cosmetic company.
This position is responsible for providing seasonal support to Social Media Service area. This position can be part-time or perhaps full-time during the Spring and/or Summer of 2016 with the opportunity to continue throughout the Fall on a part-time basis. An ideal candidate may be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree at a local college or university.
We are looking for someone to assist with the implementation of campaigns (which include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Blogging & Blogger outreach, writing press releases & reaching out to media.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will gain a positive learning experience with responsibility
Creating media lists
Pitching media professionals
Updating social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest)
Event Marketing (assist with events)
Create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in cosmetic industry
• Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
• Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
• Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect the brand, develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc.
• Stay current with social media trends and tools
• Preferred major in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising or Journalism
• Student currently enrolled at a local college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with coursework direction in Public Relations, marketing or advertising,
• Strong writing ability
• Strong skills in MS Office
• Knowledge of Media and Social Media Outlets/Software
Contributing to internal/external communication material
Strong research/writing skills
Excellent communication skills
Positive attitude, willing to go the extra mile
Self-starter and independent thinker