Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Social Media & Fashion Marketing InternNiche Mrkt
The Social Media and Marketing Intern for groing non profit organization in NYCCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Social Media InternBookmark This
66 Raw, LLC
394 Northyards Ave
Posted: September 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description66 Raw, LLC is an online Hip Hop radio station, that started on XM Satellite but then became independent. We are becoming a broadcast platform that include our 24/7 radio broadcast, TV, video and an online community. The company is headquartered out of Baltimore, MD where the broadcasting studio is located along with majority of the administration.
We are adding the Atlanta market where we are broadcasting once per month from Atlanta and we are looking to incorporate the additional market to support our overall operation as our reach is global.
We are looking for a few good interns that have social media marketing as their passion, that can go beyond just the superficial surface of just posting but actually have a deep desire to understand the science, data and psychology behind it. Self driven individuals that can digest data, that are creative with ideas to challenge the standard and are result driven. That simply want to be the best at Social Media Marketing as discipline which also include the Email channel
ResponsibilitiesYour internship will consist of the following.
- Assist in creating social media campaigns via all major channels this includes writing creative and result driven copy to communicate and engage users in their respective channel
- You will analyze data from Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, Sprout Social Reporting, etc.
- Utilize the learnings and translate into campaigns
- research and follow new techniques, methods and applications.
- Explore new ways of utilizing the different platforms
- Test and monitor campaigns such as split testing
- You will report to your manager and track your assignment via Base camp and Slack
RequirementsCandiates must have the following
- deep desire to learn social media marketing which includes data analytics, metrics and reporting
- must be able to multi task and have the ability to learn multiple tools
- being reliable and dependable is an absolute must, we do not want to waste your time and definitely not ours.
- reliable transportation and be able to work their assignments and schedules
- should pursue a career in marketing preferably in digital marketing or advertising.
- must be organized and detailed oriented
- well written and spoken
- should be up on all the latest trends and have a deep understanding of the media and the different requirements of such example the difference of Twitter and Facebook, Instagram, etc. as each audience has a different need.