Social Media & Community Management InternNational Innovation Association
Social Media InternFlow Synergy Business Alliance
SOCIAL MEDIA AdministratorFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Social Media & Community Management InternRekless Creations LLC
Social Media and Digital Marketing InternshipFred & Augustus
Book Keeping INTERN FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
make up artiste intern FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: September 24 2015
Company Location: Melrose, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a Social Media Whiz? Well, Evervolve is looking for you!
Evervolve (www.evervolveusa.com), a new East Coast-based apparel line dedicated to the surf, skate and snow lifestyles, is seeking a creative and motivated Social Media Intern to work with the Marketing team to create content that is on brand and matches our audience; will attract, engage and retain followers on Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms; increase brand awareness and drive sales.
Responsibilities• Implementing social media strategy to promote Evervolve’s apparel and Team Riders as well as increase Evervolve’s overall reach and brand awareness;
• Maintaining and improving upon Evervolve’s current social media efforts which include: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter;
• Produce content (photo and video) for social channels;
• Monitoring activity and user interactions for all social media outlets;
• Monitor and create campaigns for GoogleAd words;
• Contribute to brainstorms on social media planning and marketing.
Requirements• Interest and passion for Action Sports, specifically surfing, skateboarding and/or snowboarding;
• Currently be enrolled at a higher learning institution;
• Strong writing and communication skills;
• Ability to commit to 10-12 hours a week preferred; some flexibility regarding terms and hours;
• Organized, detail-oriented, a self-starter with the ability to multitask;
• Ability to think creatively and come up with resourceful ideas and solutions;
• Study in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or related field;
• Experience with social media platforms.
SkillsRequired - Facebook, Creative Writing, Twitter, Instagram
Preferred - Photo Editing, Retail Marketing, Apple Macintosh, Internet Video Production