Social Media InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
*Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual Intern*Express Housing Solutions, LLC
Marketing SEO Internship for the FallRave Decor
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media ManagerThe Single Wives Club
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: September 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a Social Media Whiz? Well, Evervolve is looking for you!
Evervolve (www.evervolveusa.com), a new East Coast-based apparel line dedicated to the surf, skate and snow lifestyles, is seeking a creative and motivated Social Media Intern to work with the Marketing team to create content that is on brand and matches our audience; will attract, engage and retain followers on Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms; increase brand awareness and drive sales.
Responsibilities• Implementing social media strategy to promote Evervolve’s apparel and Team Riders as well as increase Evervolve’s overall reach and brand awareness;
• Maintaining and improving upon Evervolve’s current social media efforts which include: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter;
• Produce content (photo and video) for social channels;
• Monitoring activity and user interactions for all social media outlets;
• Monitor and create campaigns for GoogleAd words;
• Contribute to brainstorms on social media planning and marketing.
Requirements• Interest and passion for Action Sports, specifically surfing, skateboarding and/or snowboarding;
• Currently be enrolled at a higher learning institution;
• Strong writing and communication skills;
• Ability to commit to 10-12 hours a week preferred; some flexibility regarding terms and hours;
• Organized, detail-oriented, a self-starter with the ability to multitask;
• Ability to think creatively and come up with resourceful ideas and solutions;
• Study in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or related field;
• Experience with social media platforms.
SkillsRequired - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Creative Writing
Preferred - Internet Video Production, Apple Macintosh, Photo Editing, Retail Marketing