Marketing/Sales/Social Media InternMobileAppitude
Social Media Coordinator InternFabpuplously Chic Pet Boutique
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media InternNCS Technology
Social Media Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
Fun & Focused Social Media InternGratent Branding
Social Media Interns for Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog, Venice CAAbbot Kinney First Fridays
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Social Media InternBookmark This
Advocate Health Care
3075 Highland Parkway
Downers Grove, IL
Posted: August 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdvocate Health Care’s Public Affairs and Marketing Internship Program allows students to gain experience in one or more core area(s) of the department. We are seeking interns all year round who are interested in Social Media marketing for the largest health care system in Illinois. The positions are available at our corporate office in Downers Grove, Illinois.
Start time is based upon availability of intern. We are looking to have interns for the fall, winter, spring and summer semesters.
Responsibilities• Produce social media posts for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
• Design graphics for Pinterest and Instagram.
• Assist with marketing campaign initiatives.
• Boost writing and editorial skills by assisting on a variety of external communications initiatives.
• Write news stories for Advocate’s health enews website.
• Enhance technical skills through emerging smart mediums and technologies, including social media and web content development.
• Enhance business acumen by building relationships with administrative managers, directors and executives.
• Assist with production of videos for social media.
Requirements• College/university junior or senior, or recent graduate, obtaining BA/BS/MBA in public relations, marketing, journalism/mass communications, public health or equivalent area of focus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self motivated and effective task manager
• High level of creativity and ability to think outside of the box
• Ability to work independently and think critically
• Organized and detail oriented
• Access to reliable transportation
• Knowledge of PR strategy and planning, marketing, business communications, media relations, and/or government and community relations preferred
• Minimum 10 weeks with a flexible start date
• Minimum 20 hrs/week with set hours required (note: some assignments may require minimal evening or weekend hours)
• Strong candidates may have opportunities to extend internship
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Writing Skills
Preferred - Social Media, Video, Graphic Arts, Design, Article Writing