Social Media InternCorkerbec Ventures
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA MULTIMEDIA/VIDEO EDITING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COPYWRITER INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Social Media & Community Management InternLuxury Barber
Creative Writer and Social media intern needed *Paid PositionGVATE LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternSports Girl Media LLC
Social Media InternBookmark This
Big Machine Media
11 E. 47th St., 5th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: November 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBig Machine Agency is seeking Social Media interns! You'll get the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working closely with all the departments at Big Machine.
- Assisting our social media department with upkeep and social strategy.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Participate in internal meetings with clients in regards to social strategy and marketing ideas
Interns must be able to work in our NYC office 2-3 days a week. This is an unpaid internship with college credit preferred. All interested applicants should send a resume along with a statement of why you’re interested in working at Big Machine to Jordan@bigmachineagency.com
* Must be knowledgeable of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr
* Must be knowledgeable about dance/pop music, pop culture, Fashion
* Must be open to be taught how to use Wordpress and Hootsuite
* Must be innovative, forward-thinking
* Must be a self-starter