Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media & Community Management InternDay of Deanna
VASE Construction Social Media & Community Management InternVASE Construction
Fashion Accessories Social Media InternDaccio
Social Media InternChelsea Grays
Social Media InternshipCommunity Impact Technologies, Inc. d/b/a Semble
Social Media SupportDMJStudio
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternBookmark This
Belle Maison Agency
1875 Century Park East, #600
Century City, CA
Posted: November 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBelle Maison Agency is a Los Angeles based elite domestic staffing and lifestyle management agency specializing in staffing individuals in high-profile homes and offices.
We are in search of one UNPAID intern interested in social media/marketing. Belle Maison Agency interns hold strong knowledge and understanding of various social media websites to increase brand awareness domestically.
Intern will assist with marketing campaigns designed to boost social media awareness as well as work closely with Belle Maison's recruitment coordinator and CEO to develop innovative and creative ways to increase our social media presence. Intern MUST BE discreet and keep all clientele information confidential. Prior experience, is not required, but strongly recommended.
Marketing, Human Resource, Communication, English, and Graphic Design majors are encouraged to apply! If interested, kindly submit a BRIEF cover letter, social media handles, and resume, in word format, to email@example.com for review. Thank you!
Responsibilities• Updates Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts
• Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our social networks in a manner that invites conversation and interaction
• Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content pre-approved by supervisor
• Grow Belle Maisons online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions
• Maintains current information on social media platforms i.e Facebook, LinkedIn, and Yelp
• Completes other social media and marketing projects as assigned
• Posting on multiple platforms on a regular basis up to 3-5 time stop per week
• Completes other research projects as assigned
Requirements• Web and social-media savvy; social media (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and beyond) is a second language to you
• Team-oriented and self-starter
• A creative & resourceful thinker; someone who can come up with their own ideas on how to stay engaged with our readers/followers
• Ability to find compelling content for our highly curated social media outlets
• Writes well, fact-checks, and has good grammar and spelling
• MUST OWN laptop and smartphone
• Highly organized
• Photoshop, graphic design savvy (preferred)
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Marketing, Community Outreach, Graphic Design, Client Acquisition