Social Media & Community Management Intern for a new social media app platform.Looplio LLC
Social Media Intern - PT UnpaidM8
Social Media Intern - FT PaidM8
Social Media/Communications Internship At Fast Growing Tech StartupCommissionCrowd
Social Media & Community Management InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Social Media Specialist and MarketingOutings & Adventures
Public Relations InternPRETTY GIRL MAKEUP
Social Media and Marketing Strategy internChic Occasions
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Posted: February 24 2015
Company Location: Pasadena, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho we are: Start-up aiming to become a design firm.
What we offer: Unpaid internship with potential for direct hire upon graduation.
Benefits: Exposure to the field, recommendations, network expansion, travel, attain new trade skills.
Duration: 8 Hours per week, 1-2 school terms (quarter/semester).
Looking forward to having you jump on board!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing & advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects & assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media & communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest & knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, & customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, & variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, & adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, & unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Facebook, Adobe Creative Suite, Twitter, Instagram, Artistic Eye, Tech Savy
Preferred - Tumblr, MailChimp, Basecamp, Trends