Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Posted: February 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho we are: Start-up aiming to become a design firm.
What we offer: Unpaid internship with potential for direct hire upon graduation.
Benefits: Exposure to the field, recommendations, network expansion, travel, attain new trade skills.
Duration: 8 Hours per week, 1-2 school terms (quarter/semester).
Looking forward to having you jump on board!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing & advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects & assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media & communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest & knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, & customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, & variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, & adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, & unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tech Savy, Artistic Eye
Preferred - MailChimp, Basecamp, Tumblr, Trends