Content Marketing InternKamcord
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Social Media Intern'Growers' Short Film
Social Media InternshipVoyage Study Abroad
Social Media InternshipPasquines
Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern neededEast Coast Management Solutions
Social Media Posting InternBuzzlogix
Online Campaigning InternshipGreenpeace USA
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Posted: February 24 2015
Company Location: Pasadena, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho we are: Start-up aiming to become a design firm.
What we offer: Unpaid internship with potential for direct hire upon graduation.
Benefits: Exposure to the field, recommendations, network expansion, travel, attain new trade skills.
Duration: 8 Hours per week, 1-2 school terms (quarter/semester).
Looking forward to having you jump on board!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing & advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects & assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media & communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest & knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, & customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, & variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, & adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, & unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tech Savy, Artistic Eye
Preferred - MailChimp, Basecamp, Tumblr, Trends