Social Media Marketing SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media Marketing / Fashion InternI Luv 2 Swap Inc.
Social Media & Community Management Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Part Time Social Media InternCorporate Learning Institute
Winter/Spring InternCooking with Kristina
Social Media MarketingGlam Life Events
Instagram SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Facebook SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Social Media InternBookmark This
WorldStar Hit Radio
115 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive SW
Posted: May 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorldStar Hit Radio, a renowned multimedia digital internet media platform, is home of the world's largest number one internet radio station.
The Social Media Internship will consist of strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. WorldStar Hit Radio is currently redesigning our website, and will soon launch a social media campaign. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment