Social Media Marketing SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media & Community Management InternStimulus
Marketing/Social Media InternAO Group
Passtionate Social Media InternFDG
Social Media & Community Management InternCostco Wholesale
Social Media & Community Management InternAusgold Limited
Social Media InternBookmark This
The Factory Interactive
3250 NE 1st Avenue
Posted: August 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you own a passion for social media and staying on top of current news and trends? We are an established, full-service digital media agency. We are seeking superstar candidates with the desire to gain a strong understanding of social media strategies, management and analytics.
Students may be eligible for academic credit based on individual college requirements.
Responsibilities• Analyze data, identify trends, and perform research
• Build media lists and research calendar opportunities
• Draft press releases and media alerts for campaigns
• Compile client media reports
• Assist in event planning
• Provide general department support as needed.
Eligible candidates must:
1. Be driven, creative, organized, and most of all, reliable.
2. MUST possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Must be approachable and professional when meeting new people
4. MUST possess meticulous attention to detail and factual accuracy.