Social Media InternThe Bates Agency ATL
Social Media & Community Management InternHilltop Talent
Social Media & Wordpress Management InternRead em and Steep
Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Social Media ManagementINFINITY Concepts and Promotions
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Local Chronicle Project- Summer InternshipOne Chronicle, Inc.
Social Media InternBookmark This
Castro Valley Blvd.
Castro Valley, CA
Posted: May 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho We Are
Ele Story (www.elestory.com) is an online children's clothing line based in the East Bay that specializes in classic children's clothing with a modern take for ages 12m-12y. We have over 90,000 Facebook followers (www.facebook.com/elestory) and are continually growing
We are looking for someone who has a great eye for photography and who has superior graphic design skills to continuously update our website and social media channels (facebook, instagram, pinterest) with fresh, beautiful images of our products. The person should also be able to emulate our brand voice and create content that resonates with our customers.
• Generate product images needed for marketing purposes (both in-studio flat lays and outdoor on model)
• Help curate a consistent brand image amongst our social media channels
• Style outfits using accessories not necessarily from Ele Story
• Generate written content with imagery that resonates with our customers (including our blog)
• Coordinate periodic photo shoots with freelance photographers (both locally and remotely)
• Superior Photoshop & Illustrator skills
• Social media savvy (facebook, instagram, pinterest)
• Website maintenance - updating promotions and seasonal looks