Social Media Intern Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog in Los AngelesAbbot Kinney First Fridays
Social Media InternshipBlueprint Consulting Services
Remote Design InternshipNatures Wild Berry LLC
Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Marketing InternFinancial Triangle
Social Media InternCentristic
Social Media & Community Management Internflawlessdabarber
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: May 21 2016
Company Location: Bloomfield, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking Social Media Marketer Interns to join our vision as we build our relationships with business and trade associations nationwide. You will be part of a team whose mission is to provide these organizations with the means to take advantage of customized programs in specialty markets and combine them with our volume discounts. By working with Tourbillon, associations are able to better attract and retain their members. As part of our offering, we provide social media expertise for our association partners. This is where you come in! If you are looking for a great place to gain excellent work experience, while also helping an amazing team of motivated professionals excel in the world of small business, come join us at Tourbillon Alliance Partners!
This is a virtual internship allowing for great flexibility. This internship allows great opportunity for every intern to gain excellent work and learning experiences to help launch their career. Each intern will be placed with a member of our senior management team, because at Tourbillon, we value team building and mentorship. Through this process, interns will improve their skills and knowledge to enhance their resume and increase their marketability.
To further show our dedication to the success of our interns, each intern is given the chance to receive guidance in exploring their professional goals throughout the course of the internship, if they wish. In addition, we aid you in developing your professional network and skill profile, guaranteeing enhanced marketability. These opportunities will give every individual the experience and confidence to continue down a path of success in their future career goals.
Upon completion of the internship, interns who display excellent work and capabilities will receive a superior letter of recommendation from the President and CEO of the company. Everything created by the intern (that is not confidential) will go into their professional portfolio.
Responsibilities1. Work with our social media team and our resident expert in keeping our partner Association’s social media tools up to date (this could comprise Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc.)
2. Conduct research to keep blogs and posts interesting and informative
3. Ensure the association and company presence is always kept favorable and effective in reaching out to the public
4. Maintain activity in social media accounts to help our associations become more widely known, and spread the word about them
5. Maintain effective time management skills in promptly addressing any questions, dialogues, or blog posts
6. Be creative! Encourage other employees as well as association staff / members to be active in posting and contributing content to our various accounts
7. Build the association’s likes and followers – providing tangible evidence of our efforts and success
Requirements1. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
2. Proficiency with all technology tools including email, MS Office, Internet, and willing to learn new user friendly software.
3. Able to work independently while still being a team player.
4. Excellent time management skills.
5. Attendance at weekly phone meetings.
6. Punctuality, reliability, and ability to adapt to an ever- changing environment with new possibilities.
7. Own or have access to a computer and internet service – smartphone.
8. Must be working toward a college degree and have relevant coursework or experience in social media writing or experience in social media writing.