Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media & Community Management InternCSEZone
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Twitter Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Facebook Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Pinterest Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternSenvion Group
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: April 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
JEWELv is a fine jewelry e-commerce retailer that allows customers to customize and personalize any of our broad assortment of jewelry designs in real-time 3D. Customers can pick through a trending and stylish compilation of rings, earrings, and pendants, and then have the ability to manipulate those designs to their specific preferences. JEWELv constructs an environment where customers feel comfortable and inspired to create unique pieces of fine jewelry, share their stories, and engage with our brand, by providing excellence in user experience, quality products, and customer service. We are a new and innovative company who wants your individuality and creativity to help us generate the best possible marketing we can construct.
Compensation will be a commission based compensation that is derived from the amount of followers you can gain, shares on content, and the amount of click-throughs that you can aggregate back to the jewelv.com website. Although the ultimate goal is to drive sales and get customers to purchase and become loyal customers, you will not have to wait until a customer makes a purchase on the site to get paid. Your goal will be to get customers to the site through social media, once on the website, it is the web design and development team's job to get them to purchase. Monthly bonuses are also possible, please see next paragraph to learn more.
Role During Internship:
Each social media intern will be responsible for one social media account that represents the JEWELv brand. Each intern will become an expert in the social media platform of which they are responsible for by the end of the internship. This internship will be highly educational with the ability to read articles and case studies, and then directly apply the methods you've learned to a real life marketing campaign and content. You'll have access to the numbers generated by your individual social media platform and will have a monthly content, gains, and activity plan to follow for each month. Monthly bonuses will be given to interns who can closely follow their individualized plans.
Check us out at: JEWELv.com
Drop us a like so we know it's real! <3
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online, gain fans/followers, and initiate clicks back to the website
- Assist in coordinating online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Find, initiate, maintain, and track, relationships with influencers, bloggers and journalists.
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Collaborates with internal departments on other projects and assignments
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Has reliable work ethic. Works well both on their own and with co-workers
- Proficiency with online tools including, but not limited to, Google Drive, Google docs, Google Sheets, and Hootsuite, etc.
- Any prior graphic design or videography/video editing experience a plus, but not required
SkillsRequired - Writing, Editing, English, English grammar, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google Chrome, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Calendar
Preferred - Facebook Marketing, Hootsuite