B2B USER ACQUISITIONS INTERNJetzy
Social MediaSRM Graphics and Printing
Social Media Internships For Entertainment/Lifestyle OutletDeviate Publishing
Marketing Intern7 Notes - Yamaha Music School
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media & Digital Content Summer InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: August 05 2015
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlleb Asor is an exclusive clothing brand that designs for both the young and modern as well as the timeless and classic woman. We provide a range of fashion that can be styled to meet the needs of the discerning taste of women from different age groups. Now both mothers and daughters can enjoy their shopping experience in one sophisticated shop. The same cropped pattern pant that mom pairs with an elegant silk blouse can appeal to her daughter’s aesthetic by styling it with an oversized sweater. At Alleb Asor, women are empowered to connect with one another while creating their own unique personal style.
Alleb Asor is currently seeking a social media intern, as we are in the process of expanding the company. Working with Alleb Asor you will get a hands on experience of working with a start up clothing brand. This will be a great opportunity if you have an interest in fashion and/or marketing as it will your increase networks through social media and in-person meet ups.
Responsibilities• Style outfits using the Polyvore app in order to create post for social media
• Report photos from social media on weekly basis to the Alleb Asor social media marketing in order to track the growth and impact
• Work with the Alleb Asor team to create 12 photos a week related to the brand to post on all social media outlets
• Assist the Alleb Asor team in ways to gain followers and improve the presence of the brand through social media
• Respond to any comments and acknowledging repost or tags from other followers via social media
• Searching on social media outlets for beneficial contacts
Requirements• Must be able to commit to at least 15-20 hours a week (Flexible scheduling)
• Organized, self-motivated, ability to work alone and with a team
• A good understanding of social media outlets: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Tumblr, etc.
• Knowledge of using photo editing applications
• Has a strong interest in fashion