Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Fast growing local business with opportunities in Marketing, Social media & administrative positionsVanguard Realty Alliance, LLC
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
Social Media Marketing InternRIB & RHEIN
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
Social Media InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)C & C Management
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: September 12 2016
Company Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrophyology is a boutique design and fabrication studio that's revolutionizing the award and recognition industry. Because why honor a job well-done with a trophy that's not? Trophyology sets a new standard and redefines recognition. We rethink what an award can be and should be. We apply an architect’s aesthetic and sculptor’s sensibility to elevate recognition awards to desirable objects of art. We combine innovative design, fine/unconventional materials, and outstanding craftsmanship to create meaningful objects that are proudly given and displayed. Our pieces reflect the values for which someone is being honored.
We have created awards for Fidelity Investments, the American Institute of Architects, the Texas Society of Architects, the School of Visual Arts in NYC, Savant, Hanger Inc., and Austin Energy Green Building, to name a few of our clients.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with online community
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with team on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Must be design-oriented and understand high-end products
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer relations
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Approachable and elegant communication style
- Prefers challenges, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - MailChimp, Shopify