Social Media InternRekless Creations LLC
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media & Photography InternMay Martin, Inc.
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Social Media Marketing InternnoteXplore
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Social Media InternRoly Poly Cincinnati
Social Media InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: September 12 2016
Company Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrophyology is a boutique design and fabrication studio that's revolutionizing the award and recognition industry. Because why honor a job well-done with a trophy that's not? Trophyology sets a new standard and redefines recognition. We rethink what an award can be and should be. We apply an architect’s aesthetic and sculptor’s sensibility to elevate recognition awards to desirable objects of art. We combine innovative design, fine/unconventional materials, and outstanding craftsmanship to create meaningful objects that are proudly given and displayed. Our pieces reflect the values for which someone is being honored.
We have created awards for Fidelity Investments, the American Institute of Architects, the Texas Society of Architects, the School of Visual Arts in NYC, Savant, Hanger Inc., and Austin Energy Green Building, to name a few of our clients.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with online community
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with team on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Must be design-oriented and understand high-end products
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer relations
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Approachable and elegant communication style
- Prefers challenges, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - MailChimp, Shopify