Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLES FAÇONS
Marketing InternDr.calvins Clinic
Social Media InternéClat Law LLP
Social Media InternBEP
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETINGNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternE.G.C. FOODS INTL.
Social Media internBookmark This
Suzanne Delawar Studios
700 SW 78th Ave
Posted: June 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Composed of the top photographers, cinematographers, designers, editors and directors, Suzanne Delawar Studios is committed to providing our clients with a unique and truly exceptional experience. Ranging from a wide variety of experiences; be it Celebrity Weddings, Commercial Photography, Professional Music Videos and Corporate Events; our commitment to excellence is unsurpassed.
With that said, SDS is currently looking for social media gurus to add to our elite team of professionals! We are looking for individuals with a great attitude, the hustle to want to be the best, integrity and talent.
Surround yourself with our team for 3 months to learn how to apply this knowledge to land a full time, part-time or freelance position with our studio! We'll even do a paid internships for those who show great progress after 1 month.
Visit our website www.SuzanneDelawar.com to view samples of our work. To learn more about this position, please send your contact information & samples of your work (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience in weddings, films, music videos are a plus, but not mandatory.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Content creation and management: content marketing.
- Social commerce: leads, calls to action and conversions in social media.
- Monitoring: online media, information sources and social channels.
- Measurements and follow-up: determining the ROI of the work carried out, justifying the quality of the actions taken and, of course, the results thereof.
- SEO: website, blog and social platform (social search) optimization, aimed at improving search results.
- Video-marketing: optimization, search, keywords, sponsored videos, marketing.
- Reports: online sales, online positioning, online reputation, online results.
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment