Social Media InternSAS for Women®
Social Media, and Marketing AssistantNew BLK Wall Street
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Sports Advertising Account ExecutiveCPG Seattle
Social Media & Community Management InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Social Media and Event CoordinatorGlobal Art & Design Project
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media internBookmark This
Suzanne Delawar Studios
700 SW 78th Ave
Posted: June 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrust the world's most gifted motion and still photographers to turn your inspired dreams into a reality. Composed of the top photographers, cinematographers, designers, editors and directors, Suzanne Delawar Studios is committed to providing our clients with a unique and truly exceptional experience.
Suzanne Delawar Studios is currently looking for a social media intern to add to our elite team of professionals. We are looking for individuals with a great attitude, the hustle to want to be the best, integrity and talent.
Surround yourself with our team for 3 months to learn how to apply this knowledge to land a full time, part-time or freelance position with our studio! This is a paid internship; pay varies based on skill/knowledge etc..
Visit our website www.SuzanneDelawar.com to view samples of our work. To learn more about this position, please send your contact information & samples of your work (if any) to email@example.com.
Experience in weddings and social events are a plus, but not mandatory.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Content creation and management: content marketing.
- Social commerce: leads, calls to action and conversions in social media.
- Monitoring: online media, information sources and social channels.
- Measurements and follow-up: determining the ROI of the work carried out, justifying the quality of the actions taken and, of course, the results thereof.
- SEO: website, blog and social platform (social search) optimization, aimed at improving search results.
- Video-marketing: optimization, search, keywords, sponsored videos, marketing.
- Reports: online sales, online positioning, online reputation, online results.
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment